ARARAT Grand Residences – a club residence located on seafront avenue in one of the most prestigious districts in Limassol.
ARARAT Grand Residences consists of only 17 apartments together with a magnificent 5 story penthouse. An important feature of the project is located on levels 13 to 14 fine dining restaurant with a separate elevator and parking, and a beautiful sky garden; while opulent Roman Baths, sauna, and gym are accommodated on levels 5 to 6 – all finished exceptionally. The building itself is clad with natural polished travertine. The Project has a Class “B” Energy Efficiency Certificate – the highest class for buildings of this type (class “A” can only be assigned to buildings that independently generate electricity from the energy of the sun or wind). ARARAT Grand Residences offers a unique real estate investment opportunity, utilizing multiple key features to be enjoyed, or which would enhance any high liquidity investment portfolio.
The project itself is fully self-financed, without investors or third parties involved, loans, mortgages, or any other burdens, thus ensuring its viability. The ARARAT Grand Residences enjoys a unique position within its surroundings, having 23 levels. Adjacent to the project there is Up Town Square offering four of the best restaurants in the city. Additionally, Elias Beach Hotel, The Grand Resort Hotel and the St Raphael Hotel, and Yacht Marina are all within easy walking distance, as well as nice beachfront cafes. Also, there is Amara Hotel in close proximity, considered as the best and most luxurious hotel in Limassol and Cyprus to this day. In a short distance, there is the newly reconstructed Park Lane Hotel, formerly known as Le Meridien.
It is also important to note that plots on the seafront avenue, on which such projects can be built, are extremely limited as Limassol is confined between the Power Station and the Limassol Port.
Residents of ARARAT Grand Residences will enjoy all the services of a 5-star hotel.
The building has a supply and exhaust ventilation system utilizing heat exchangers, in a manner that simply did not exist in Cyprus before. The system of ventilated façade is present too.
The gorgeous ramp leading to the main entrance, the luxurious piazza in front of the building, and two courtyards without a doubt will become an additional attraction of the complex.
At road level, there is a grand plaza leading to a gourmet restaurant, professional SPA, sauna, hammam, massage room, heated pool in a cave style enclosure, cigar lounge, and a VIP bar for club members, wine cellar, and jewelry boutique. At this level, there is also parking for residents (36 parking spaces) as well as separate parking for restaurant and commercial area visitors and guests (40 parking spaces).
• On the first story is located the entrance lobby & reception on two levels. On the grounds of the complex (about 8.000 sq.m.), there is a half-Olympic size (25×10 m.) mosaic swimming pool with a bar, tennis court, park, and a playground together with a gym and locker rooms. Of course, the project’s grounds are enclosed with a secure fence, with 24-hour video surveillance, like in all our projects.
• 3rd-4th stories – apartments.
• 5th story – Garden Terrace, which is part of the restaurant on the next story.
• 6th -8th stories – apartments.
• 9th story – a fine dining restaurant that has a separate elevator and parking area.
• 10th-12th stories – apartments.
• 13th-14th stories – the continuation of the spa and wellness zone, including an indoor heated pool in the style of Roman baths with a bar ideal for breakfast and relaxation.
• 15th-18th stories – apartments.
• 19th-23rd stories – a penthouse apartment with its own elevator and a swimming pool.
• At an early stage, purchasers are provided with the opportunity to request changes to the layout of an apartment, even splitting it into two where possible or joining two or more apartments over a number of levels or horizontally.
• Even from the first residential level ARARAT Grand Residences enjoys sea views. As one moves up the building, the whole of Limassol also comes into view.
• The project’s Architects have all been trained and practiced in the UK and are fully-fledged, certified members of the RIBA, ARB, and ETEK. Having gained their professional qualifications and a wealth of experience in the UK, they have chosen to return home, and together we have undertaken several extremely successful projects and continue to do so.
• The Landscape Architects, Boon, and Boon, are also a well-known firm based in London.
|Apartment №||Beds||Covered veranda m2||Uncovered veranda m2||Inside Area m2||Covered Area m2||Price|